The Nonconforming Material Control module is used to record and track product-specific discrepancies.
Nonconformance records (NCMRs) are created to document discrepancies, assign disposition and, if appropriate, record rework instructions, follow-up activities and approvals.
NCMRs help you satisfy international quality specification requirements to identify, segregate and control nonconforming materials.
Designed specifically to meet all the requirements of a fully functional nonconformance system as described by quality standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 13485, AS9100, TS 16949 and SQF 2000 / ISO 22000.
Integrated Information Management
- Link nonconformances to corrective actions.
- Link nonconformances to customer complaints
- View vendor related nonconformances through the Supplier Management module.
- Link training records (in the QCBD Training Management module) to specific nonconformances.
- Use the DASHBOARD VIEW to access and respond to all open action items with just the click of a mouse.
Focus Your Improvement Efforts
- Use the QCBD Report screen to build custom queries of your nonconformance data. Slice and dice the data in ways that are meaningful to you.
- Build trend performance graphs (run charts) and Pareto analysis charts to drive and give focus to continuous improvement efforts.
- Analyze nonconformances broken down by category, frequency and type.
- All reports can be sent as email attachments and all data can be exported to Excel®.
- When it’s time for management review (or during an audit), report your nonconformances with the click of a mouse.